EN INGLES.....
I know it's hard to believe in something when there is evidence, especially if it is a matter in which the facts seem fragments of a horror story. However, I must share this with the world; everyone should know the dangers netizens curious and eager for new experiences, everyone should know the consequences of making a decision without reflecting on it. I do this in order to prevent them.
I am a person whose life has been plagued by vices. Being relatively young, I can boast of having tried everything from alcohol and drugs to bizarre sexual practices "-body" experiences. But there comes a time when the spell ends, the novelty of the unknown, and thus loses its effect. Arrive at the summit of vice and realize that even mixing substances, there is no more than a fleeting sensation whose experimentation becomes a boring routine, it is the most disappointing of the world. Now I think it's best to stay within the limits of the known and not delve into things that could destroy the mind.
Two or three years ago, can not remember, I started with the binaural sounds. First I tried the basics like the I-Doser, then looked for other that offered me more 'strong' experiences. That was how I found different types of frequencies in the normal web and deep, all with a wide range of sensations which was soon exhausted. In just a few months had fully experienced the sensations offered these audios.
Few weeks ago checked my email, I found in the inbox a message from a certain "James Webber" with the subject "New dosage should listen." I believe it was spam, deleted the message without verifying their contents. Suddenly, that guy "James" sent me an instant message (which surprised me because I had no contact) asking me if I was not curious to try that dose. On another occasion I had blocked that individual and ignored his offer, but found it amusing his attempt to sell me something that was not new to me. I replied questioning about "the new" audio, and mentioned that I had heard all kinds of frequencies. "Not like this," he replied. At the time, sent a link that led to a Russian server file storages "I offer free doses for you to check."
I thought I'd be done with it. Most likely the file was a virus and that subject someone looking to hurt me. But, as if reading my thoughts, he sent another message, "You can trust that all will be well. I belong to a group that is just starting out and need support to continue. If you do not like, we will not bother you. "Doubting and cautiously, I clicked. The file was compressed for download in RAR format and its name was very strange, had more than twenty letters and numbers that appear to have been chosen at random. Or maybe not. He finished downloaded in less than a minute and opened it to check for danger. In the archive there was a folder named similar to the previous, and within an audio entitled "CeaseToExist.mp3" with a txt saying 'Instructions'. I unzipped both files and read the instructions. Listening to him, I had to lie face down blindfolded, audio butt wearing a headset. Although the last statement in particular caught my attention: "Focus on the audio to the edge of sleep. When you are about to sleep, change your position on your back. "The note ended there. With that, I decided to do ... I did not really nothing to lose. I put the track in the player and I did everything that the note indicated. Without seeing your life, I pressed play.
Initially the piece did not show anything out of the ordinary; open with a noise like static from a television, typical of most audio of this type. After a few moments, the noise began to wane as a faint ringing of bells appreciated the background. The sound gradually increased, and was to be encouraged until it became a simple melody. Could see some more serious than others rings, and paying more attention I realized that there were three musical notes, do, re, fa, do, re, fa ... That simple arrangement looked like a piece of a melody crib, so nice to me abstracted those stopped listening and annoying background noise. Harmonious chords caused began to doze and was about to leave my consciousness when the memory of the indications crossed my mind in a flash, I had to change my position. Heavily, I slowly turned my body from the torso to the feet, so that my face was facing the sky. The sounds continued to delight my ear, my breathing was getting heavier and my heart beat just as slowly; I was relaxed as ever in my life. After a few seconds I started to feel my body was rising. I felt like I was floating in space ... produces a similar effect dose Zero Gravity, but not to the extent that I perceived that levitation. I let the sound waves continue doing its job on my brain while the tolling began to fade. My breathing was faint, my nerve endings enjoyed unparalleled softness, it seemed that my body was lying on a cloud as smooth as any other. My lips moved into a smile as a sign of joy so peaceful environment. I did not want it to be over abruptly, again face a life so bland and meaningless ... not want to change the abject Eden Earth that he had nothing more to offer than disappointment and sadness. I tried to open my eyes, but was unable to do 'I was so extremely calm that had it not been for that weak and mechanical patter that sounded in my chest, I was dead-had secured. As my eyelids, the remaining members continued as immersed in the trance, inert voluntarily, unconnected with my mind and thoughts. I breathed deeply and while exhaling little air which made its way to my lungs, my legs began to have small episodes of muscle spasms. Similarly muscle is involuntarily contracted my arms while my body temperature began to rise; apparently was not all harmony and happiness. My heart rate accelerated gradually, the buzz was increasing every inch coming down. After a few moments it became unbearable for my eardrums, so intense that not even understand why they did not burst to perceive. I tried to move my limbs: I could not even open the eyelids. My body was tense, inert, totally rigid and sharp pain, especially in the wrists and ankles, a similar discomfort experienced by a person with arthritis.
I wanted to scream, but my lips did not respond to the order of my brain and my throat producing a sound, as if my vocal cords had been torn from its place. I was drowning by the relentless oppression of my lungs, I was literally evaporated due to the scorching heat that burned my skin, my heart was beating with such force that the palpitations seemed real punches, as if my body had tried to break the sternum and ribs escape the pandemonium that had transformed my body. A tear escaped from one of my eyes and slowly rolled down my face-my skin burned intensely through which had passed, as if they spill a drop of acid on my face. The pressure spread through my body, in my head ahincando because my eyelids were beginning to open because my eyeballs were about to pop out of its orbit.
I could not stand more, had exceeded the limits of human endurance, he had crossed the extremes of suffering, reached a point where you do not know if I was still alive or dying on the confines of Hell. The last I heard, was the attempt to introduce my lungs fresh air, desperately striving to get some sustenance.
I exploded. Or at least I thought when I regained consciousness of my being. Fortunately, everything had stopped. The pressure, burning, pain ... all that had tormented me, was gone. Yes, everything was gone, including my body; not feel my legs or my arms, not my ears and eyes. Not listening to my breathing and the beating of my heart, do not really know if I was hearing, seeing, touching, smelling, tasting or doing all at the same time. It is almost impossible to describe what I went through ... what I went there, it is very difficult to understand, even for me, how I was absolutely nothing in the infinite void ... As if they'd locked up my mind in a region without limits or extension. At first, all I could say, "perceived" were some amorphous shapes which were my thoughts. I focused on one of them, it was kind of a deformed circle. It was gray, dull gray as could not stand, so I figured green. And it was green. The other figures appear and disappear, depending on the care you gave them. Everything was there and was directly proportional to the extent that I believed; I could believe in a rectangular circle and before me rose the unthinkable and illogical figure in a range of colors inconceivable to the human imagination. I had more than five senses, senses to perceive invented my own creations. I did everything in a moment, the last time I remember, because what followed was so weird that time my mind collapsed amid the confusion. In that piece, I thought I had known the essence of God ... What this episode continued to be locked in my memory until the day I die. It took some time and much effort to recall how he had become chaos. I vaguely remember the sound of a blow, as if something heavy had fallen to the ground, which attracted my attention at that moment. He was regaining consciousness of my senses, recovering the clarity that had been lost. Then I heard another sound similar to the above in the same manner ensued, as if someone had hit one drum repeated times to help me out of the madness. The pounding was accelerating gradually to form a sort of rhythm. While salvation that would relieve my senses to find some consistency, an intense glow appeared from nowhere burst on stage, lacerating my eyes and clearing my mind. The luminescence increased to the extent that, instinctively, the edges of my lips parted to utter a cry from the bottom of my throat, because that gives me heartburn. My eyes began to make out a blurred black shape, which gradually was transformed into a concrete object: a ceiling lamp. Upon recognizing that figure my throat screaming stopped and breathed a deep breath, so desperately, that seemed to have been the first time he breathed. I sat up violently; my heart that saved me from madness, beat too often, my body was drenched in sweat and shaking uncontrollably. I closed my eyes and tried to regulate my heart rate and breathing. After a while I managed to appease a bit to my heart and lungs, I opened my eyes and I could discern objects and better colors. Slowly, I lowered my feet and tried to stand up but my legs languid were unable to sustain the body. I fell on my face and painfully crawled to the bathroom, and leaning on the sink, I managed to stand up and leaned on it to prevent another fall. She was still trembling and panting, it took several minutes before he could exercise control over my movements and hours to restore calm in entirety. When I regained my strength, I raised my eyes in the mirror and carefully watched my face in my face was still drawn a gesture of astonishment and bewilderment, my skin was pale, beads of sweat running down my cheeks and forehead, the pupils of my eyes were dilated. At that moment I knew I would never be the same again, I could never live in peace and have a moment of peace so I subtract life. I was watching my face for a while, until my body stopped wobbling. I rinsed my face, I left the bathroom a little dazed and went straight to the room. My laptop, the only witness to the horrific experience that just happened, was hibernating.
I slept little that night, I could not keep calm, even in my dreams. First thing the next morning was to open the laptop. I checked the length of the track on the media player and I took great surprise when I realized that what had seemed like an eternity, lasted no more than five minutes. I closed the application and deleted the audio file. The browser also was open, maximize the application and was about to close it when I saw a notice of an instant message from the person who provided the audio me, asking if I had enjoyed the experience and if I was willing to try the full version. I was surprised to see such an invitation; I said I was not interested, I had enough for a lifetime with what I had experienced. However, he continued to insist, so I mad, I wrote: "I will not buy his fucking shit!", To which he replied: "We do not want to sell anything. Our concern is to analyze the effects study. If you accept our invitation, we will make some innocuous tests such as, MRI, and in return you will experience a whole gallery of feelings and states not even imagine ... ". Such a response made me more angry, I thought it was all very well done or marketing strategy or simply a troll who was playing with me. I decided to continue the conversation, because he was too proud to allow "someone" humiliate me that way. In response to your offer, I said, "I believe stupid, or what? Since I made it clear I'm not interested at all anything that has to do with that crap. If they want to sell the damn thing, look for one that believes in their bullshit. "The only thing we regret in life is not having closed the window at that time; I knew I had to do was in vain to argue with a stupid idiot who just wrote. However, curiosity prompted me to see your reply, my curiosity sparked momentary damn what until today because my recurring nightmares. The answer I received by the subject, I was so stunned, I was unable to answer at the time:
"I know Joel. We know where you live, where you work, your habits, your medical history and criminal record. We know your past addictions, legal problems you've had the drug, the amazing ability of your body to assimilate substances and not mermarse time. We've been watching; know your concerns about trying something new, you have the urge to experience unknown, intense sensations. You're the guy we need, you can help us take a significant step in science. Joel accepts the deal, you will not regret "... was stunned for a moment and when I reacted, I did not know what to write. Somehow, who was behind the screen knew details of my life that was not disclosed or my closest friends. He was in a serious, serious problem. The only thing that occurred to me was to ask who they were. "We do not care. The transcendental is your answer. In thirty minutes will knock on your door some people and you wonder whether or not you agree. If you answer yes, you will be taken in a van to an apartment and give you instructions. "Instantly, I inquired with some fear: "... and if I decline the invitation?". "We will not contact you unless necessary. But you must be very careful with what you do from now on, any stupid action will result a consequence. Do not risk this way, you should accept the offer. "
I sent another instant message, but the account listed as "disconnected". I never received another message. I sat in a chair with my head resting on my hands. I analyzed the situation without finding a solution; I thought about calling the police and report the act, but I dismissed it. Was it possible that those subjects take action against my attempt. I was afraid to call someone to tell the events, did not want anyone else was involved in the matter that far, my fault, suffered some damage. All this was about my thoughts until a knock on the front door interrupted me. I went to the window and tried to see who knock at the door: there was a black van with tinted windows parked in front of the garden, but no passengers on board. I turned right and saw two men dressed in black waiting for opening. With trepidation, I went to the door and opened it slowly. Indeed, there were two tall and corpulent subjects, but also a woman of medium height between them. All wore dark glasses and black clothing. I asked breathlessly what he wanted, to which the woman replied simply: "Yes or no." I was in shock for a moment, did not understand why they did not force me instead of asking if he wanted to be part of that. I knew then, that the subject work, should be by choice; however, the last thing I wanted was to go through all that hell, much less one with longer, so I replied firmly, "No". At the time, the woman and the man on your right turned and, without a word, went back to the truck. The other guy held me firmly in the neck, almost choking me and whispered, "I never had a conversation in which you were offered the test, nor know. You do not know anything about us, we do not even exist. Any action against us pretend is useless, any intention to inform or prove your story will be frustrated and will bring a result. We know all of you and we can do what we please. In addition, there are some substances, for use in the system of a person is not required of his will ... But be warned. "He released me and went the same way as their peers. He was kneeling at the door, recovering from almost choking him as he watched the truck disappear within the limits of the street.
Since then, I have spent days and nights without a hint of tranquility; I hardly sleep because of the nightmares that attack my subconscious all the time. I've lost my appetite, I have completely isolated from the world for fear of hurting those bastards who I know. Medications are unsuccessful; the damage to my mind is incurable and irreversible. Something snapped in there, something no therapy, no doctor can cure or fix. Go to the police would be as vain to go to a psychiatrist. I've lost my health, my job, my friends, my life ... I've lost everything to a bloody period of five minutes, taken by a bad decision. When I checked the recycle bin, I found the MP3 file intact-the note, on the other hand, it was gone, as if someone had hacked my Laptop-. I guess they left to remember my misfortune, for I knew that there was no place in the world to me if he was not with them.
I observed at all times, know where to go and what I do. Even I feel that in some way, control my actions. Even hidden here, know that I'm writing this, but why allow it, if it is a fact that I will do everything possible to make this come to light? ... Maybe, being internet full of extraordinary and supernatural stories, think this will become another false story, a legend with no basis for accuracy, one more story. Or perhaps they seek to spread the story that go through each site on the internet and become popular and can get people who are willing to surrender your brain to who knows what purpose. Oh God, what have I done? When you read my experience, people will believe that what I experienced was something fun, when in fact it was the opposite.They know it! They know that, especially the young, will be attracted to the feelings I described, they know they can not resist to try something that will cause more intense effects than conventional drugs.They had planned for me to write this! Me there is not enough time to correct the damage, all I can do is warn: NEVER download CeasetoExist.mp3 Internet or in any other format, but I think it will be something hard to find. NEVER try dose of doubtful origin, but more than anything, EVER acept
(The text of notebook ends here).
NOTE: The above text was given me by a person close to me, whose identity can not be disclosed for security reasons. This guy claims to be a relative of the protagonist of the story, who lives in the United States and sent by email experience (originally written in English) along with an audio file that apparently is the part that is mentioned in the story. I translated the story not as one who had sent me in charge of it, but I corrected some spelling, grammar, syntax and changed some words to make reading more pleasant matters.
I do not own the original piece of text or audio, do not know if it's a Hoax (though I doubt it, since they personally know this guy) and know if the original audio is somewhere. Nor have I been able to contact who I passed the text, so do not know if the story (in English) was shared elsewhere or whether the audio file is available for download from a server.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario